ISLAND THERAPEUTIC FULL SPECTRUM CBD OIL 2,000MG (1oz) features CBD sourced from slow-grown high quality hemp, harvested at peak bloom, and packed in a 1 ounce bottle. With 33.3MG per serving, it’s ideal for CBD enthusiasts who welcome a strong & powerful dose. CO2 extracted and handcrafted with MCT oil, each drop is made with the highest quality CBD that nature has to offer to enhance your mental & physical well-being.
Using our marked dropper, measure 0.50 of CBD for a 33.3MG starting dose. This dose is recommended for those with prior CBD experience who can handle a strong dose. Monitor how you feel after administration and adjust your dose accordingly.
HELPS TO SUPPORT:
- A calm and relaxed mood
- Healthy joint mobility
- A normal recovery response
- Healthy inflammatory function
- A good night's sleep
ISLAND THERAPEUTIC FULL SPECTRUM CBD OIL 2,000MG (1oz)
Our goal is for our customers to live happier and healthier lives with the help of plant based CBD nutrition. To ensure that you have the best possible experience, we offer prompt customer support for all of your questions or concerns, lab reports available upon request, and a flexible return policy.
We stand behind our products and offer a 30 day satisfaction guarantee. We are happy to provide you with a full refund or replacement product (Situation Depends). If you had an issue with your order, received the wrong product, or received a damaged item, please reach out to us! Shipping costs are non refundable. We will happily pay return shipping fees if the delivery is a mistake of ISLAND THERAPEUTIC (ex. you received a broken or wrong item).
Items must come back unopened and unused in order to receive FULL refund. No sample pack items can be returned for refund.
We ship anywhere in the USA, with orders arriving between 3-5 business days. Note that there are location-based restrictions on some CBD products and customers will be held responsible if fees apply. All International orders must be placed over the phone, with international shipping taking 3-5 weeks.
Shipping is Non Refundable
- Does CBD oil get you high? No, CBD oil will not get you high. Pure full-spectrum CBD oil, created from the hemp plant, is naturally low in THC; therefore, it would take a lot of CBD for you to experience a ‘high’ feeling.
- How to use CBD oil? Use CBD oil by first consulting with your doctor. Start with a low dose, somewhere between 5-10mg, to see if you feel an effect. Slowly raise the amount until you feel content with your dose. Use your marked dropper to properly identify how much CBD youre ingesting.
- What does CBD oil do? CBD oil interacts with our bodies endocannabinoid system, the system that exists across the body to help keep us balanced and in homeostasis. A balanced system supports relief for common problems: aches & pains, sore joints, skin & sleep issues, and much more.
- What is CBD oil used for? CBD oil is used to help support healthy inflammatory function, promote a healthy sleep/wake cycle, support relief from stubborn pain, and so much more.
- How to take CBD oil? Take CBD oil by measuring your ideal dose using our marked dropper. Place the desired amount underneath your tongue, hold 30-60 seconds, and swallow. If after 15-30 minutes, you do not feel the positive effects, administer a few drops more.
- Is CBD legal in all 50 states? Yes, the 2018 farm bill has made CBD legal in all 50 states. However, be sure to look over your specific state laws in order to confirm that this new bill has been fully embraced in your place of residence.
- Does CBD oil show up on a drug test? CBD oil showing up on a drug test depends on how much CBD you ingest and the type of CBD you consume. CBD oil created from a hemp plant contains trace amounts of THC (under .3%) but will not result in a ‘high’.
- How much CBD oil should I take? Choosing how much CBD oil you should take will require some experimentation. Start with a low dose for your first few administrations and slowly raise it over time until you feel positive benefits.
- How long does CBD oil stay in your system? CBD oil is in your system anywhere from 2 days to 1 week. However, it is possible that for some, CBD could stay in their system for much longer. Many factors play into how long CBD oil will stay in your system including height, weight, exercise level, and water consumption to name a few.
- Does CBD oil have THC? Yes, CBD oil has THC, however, it contains under the legal limit of .3% and will not result in a ‘high’ feeling unless you consume a very large amount.
- How does CBD oil make you feel? CBD will affect everyone differently. Most commonly, people feel more relaxed and at ease after consuming CBD. However, some report feeling alert and focused. The best way to find out how CBD oil makes you feel is to try it for yourself.
- Is hemp oil the same as CBD oil? No, hemp oil is not the same as CBD. Hemp seed oil is created from cold-pressed hemp seeds. CBD oil is created from the sprouted leaves, stalks, and flowers of the hemp plant. Hemp seed oil does not contain CBD, whereas CBD oil contains high concentrations of the cannabinoid, CBD.